- Merry Christmas and Happy New 2013 Year
- Site anouncement
- Doomsday on 21 December 2012 - End of the world or the day of misunderstanding?
- And cameras are back
- We have changed our hosting.
- The observatory is off the Internet
- Merry Christmas and Happy New 2012 Year
- Iridescent cloud over the Rila Mountain
- Site changes
- Quadrantids meteor shower 2011
|Submitted by nikipetrov on 9 January, 2010 - 11:31|
On the image are shown four frames from beginning to end of the eclipse. The photos are taken form village Momchilovci, Bulgaria, on 20h50m; 21h00m, 21h30m; 22h00m from left to right (time is LT=UT+2). This blue Moon eclipse was visible throughout Europe, Asia, Africa and parts of Alaska. At maximum eclipse, the Earth umbra covered less than 10 percent of the lunar disk.