- Merry Christmas and Happy New 2013 Year
- Site anouncement
- Doomsday on 21 December 2012 - End of the world or the day of misunderstanding?
- And cameras are back
- We have changed our hosting.
- The observatory is off the Internet
- Merry Christmas and Happy New 2012 Year
- Iridescent cloud over the Rila Mountain
- Site changes
- Quadrantids meteor shower 2011
Partial Solar eclipse on 01 June 2011
Sun rise: 02:52 UT
Sun set: 17:58 UT
First contact: 19:25 UT
Time of maximum eclipse: 21:16 UT
Last contact: 23:07 UT
Maximum magnitude = 0,60
Eclipse is visible in the northern hemisphere (North America and East-North Asia).
The eclipse is invisible from territory of Bulgaria.