- Merry Christmas and Happy New 2013 Year
- Site anouncement
- Doomsday on 21 December 2012 - End of the world or the day of misunderstanding?
- And cameras are back
- We have changed our hosting.
- The observatory is off the Internet
- Merry Christmas and Happy New 2012 Year
- Iridescent cloud over the Rila Mountain
- Site changes
- Quadrantids meteor shower 2011
The partial solar eclipse on January 4, 2011 was observed through clouds and during snowfall. Unfortunately, it was not possible to shoot all phases of the eclipse. Below are presented images of the moments in which the cut solar disk was visible in the sky. The images show almost the maximum phase of the eclipse for the territory of Bulgaria (National Observatory Rozhen).
10:05:38 local time (UT+2)