- Merry Christmas and Happy New 2013 Year
- Site anouncement
- Doomsday on 21 December 2012 - End of the world or the day of misunderstanding?
- And cameras are back
- We have changed our hosting.
- The observatory is off the Internet
- Merry Christmas and Happy New 2012 Year
- Iridescent cloud over the Rila Mountain
- Site changes
- Quadrantids meteor shower 2011
Sunspot observations during the summer astronomical school, 3rd - 9th August 2011, NAO Rozhen. The animated picture presents the movement of the sunspots (active regions 1260, 1261 and 1263) across the solar disc for 6 days.
Observations are made by Y. Zinkova, R. Velevska and I. Yankova, Astronomical observatory by Youth center, Haskovo. Used a refractor 80/1200 mm, CANON 350 D, exp. 1/1600, ISO 100.