- Merry Christmas and Happy New 2013 Year
- Site anouncement
- Doomsday on 21 December 2012 - End of the world or the day of misunderstanding?
- And cameras are back
- We have changed our hosting.
- The observatory is off the Internet
- Merry Christmas and Happy New 2012 Year
- Iridescent cloud over the Rila Mountain
- Site changes
- Quadrantids meteor shower 2011
|Submitted by nikipetrov on 22 July, 2009 - 13:08|
The research team of the Institute of Astronomy, Bulgarian Academy of Sciences realized observations of the total solar eclipse on 22 July 2009 form Tianhungping, China.
Unfortunately, the weather condition was not perfect time for observations and was impossible to receive good photographically information.
The expedition was funded by BG NSF grant F-1510, NIK – 05
and CNSYS PLC, BG company.